Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pre-Show Photo Shoot!
















Instead of the "red carpet", we use our outside deck. Every time the kids are heading to a new or special event (first soccer game; school program; first day of school; etc...), we always make a quick stop on our back deck for a photo moment. I've captured some of my favorite photos of the kids on this small deck and will continue to do so as long as we live in this house.

Today, Maya performed in her last pre-school program. As we were just about to head out the door, I quickly reminded the kids that I wanted a picture, and they immediately proceeded to the back deck.

As I was looking at the photos tonight, I realize that our little girl actually looks old enough to go to Kindergarten. When did this happen? My how she has grown up so much this year.

1 comment:

nanny said...

Who are this big children, they are so beautiful and handsome. Can they really be my little granchildren? so grown up. Hope you all had fun,
. Love you
xxxx