Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Best Present Ever!!!
















I am now the proud owner of a digital SLR camera! I have wanted one of these since Maya was a baby. I have a very thoughtful husband and two children who can really keep a secret. It was a complete surprise on Christmas morning.


When we told the kids to start opening their presents, Maya told me that she wanted to wait and watch me open my presents first (is she really only 5?). She was so excited and proud to give me my camera.

On Christmas Eve, I had been complaining about my worn-out point and shoot camera with a broken LCD screen to which Dom replied ..."why didn't you put a camera on your Christmas list?" Even then the kids didn't say anything. Should Dom and I be worried by just how well Maya and Kai can keep a secret? This ability could really come back to haunt us in their teen years.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pictures that I've taken with my new camera. I'm just learning , but I have to say that this camera is AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Beach Mama said...

Great photos! I think I know what I want for Christmas next year!