Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"My Scrapbook For When I Go To College!"





Today, Maya spent the afternoon taking pictures around the house. When I asked her what she was doing, she replied "I'm taking pictures to make a scrapbook for when I go to college so I can remember my house and my family. Mommy, should I take a picture of my body so I remember how little I was?"

I'm just wondering, why is she thinking about college already? Can we just get through Kindergarten first!


Here are a few pictures courtesy of Maya. She felt it was important to include her dresser and desk. She also took pictures of Cheeks, Hunter, the living room, the vase of flowers on the kitchen table, and many additional shots of me, her brother, and herself. I can't wait to put these all together into a scrapbook. Absolutely priceless!


No comments: