Monday, February 25, 2008

Our TA has Finally Arrived!!!!

Today, Patricia called at 11:20 a.m. to give us the great news that our TA (travel approval) had just arrived. This is the official document from CCAA allowing us to travel to China. Our agency will contact the US consulate regarding a consulate appointment. If the date is open, we will head for China on March 14th (Yikes...I have so much to do) and meet Kai on the 17th (that's exactly 3 weeks from today). After all this waiting, I can't believe how quickly everything is happening. We should hear back from the US consulate by the end of the week confirming our appointment. Then we can actually buy our tickets and make our official travel arrangements. WoooHooooo!

2 comments:

Regina said...

Wonderful news! It was great to spend time with you guys on Sunday. We're all so excited to meet the newest member of our China family!

Regina

nanny said...

Thank you for giving me another beautiful grand child. You will now all be in China how I wish I could be there with you all, but I know you understand this work issue it does get in the way, but never mind I will be more help when you come back and need a bit of rest when the jet lag sets in. My love is with you all and give Maya and Kai a kiss and huge hug from nanny xxxxxxxxxxxx