Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper!


Since Maya had been sick most of the weekend, we decided to have a lazy day today. Besides, the weather has been awful... no sun for days, melting snow, and cold rain.
Maya decided that she was going to be my helper with the laundry. She really wanted to put her clean clothes into her hamper and help carry them to her room. Well, instead of putting her clothes in, she just decided to jump right in and must have played in her laundry hamper for almost 15 minutes. She actually asked me to carry her up the stairs in the hamper...to which I replied a quick "I don't think so!".
By the way, there is an explanation for her hair bow. I was wearing a bandana hair wrap around the house today just to keep my hair out of my face and Maya decided that she needed the same....hence the beautiful gold head wrap that she has so proudly worn all day.

No comments: