Friday, February 4, 2011

I Have to Look My Best!







Unfortunately, Maya spiked a fever again late last night...this time only to 101, but nevertheless, it's still a fever. By morning, she was again fever free and appeared to be feeling much better. Very lethargic, but better. Let's hope the fever's gone for good.

My parents called to tell us that they would be arriving at our house around 5:00p.m. The kids asked all day..."how much longer until they're here?".

Maya wore her jams most of the day and told me that she wanted to get dressed. Her exact words were "I have to look my best for Didi and Papa!" She found one of her China dresses and decided it would be perfect for the occasion.

My parents arrived safely, and spent the evening with us playing princess monopoly and eating a roast dinner.

No comments: