Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year!


Happy 2011! I have been inspired by a couple of friends and fellow bloggers to try a new idea for the year 2011. I will attempt to add a photo or comment for every day of this year. For anyone who follows this blog, you know this will be extremely difficult for me as my entries are not regular. I am trying to record as many memories as possible for not only myself, but for Maya and Kai and thought this might hold me a bit more accountable.


So here is my first entry for the new year. As I walked into our living room, I loved seeing my two beloved dogs, Benson and Hunter, sprawled out on the couch for a New Year's day snooze. I think one of my new year's resolutions will be to slow down, relax, and savor the little things in life. I may just have to join them for an afternoon rest.

No comments: