Sunday, June 22, 2008

My New July 4th Outfit!






If there's one thing that Maya has always been interested in, it's clothes. She also loves to assessorize by adding a matching hat, necklace, headband, shoes, etc. ...and she's very good at it.

She often times puts together better outfits than I would have chosen. (which I guess isn't saying much for all of you who know my fashion sense).


Today, she really wanted to go to the "outside mall" to pick an outfit for July 4th. When she saw this dress in the store, she got so excited and began jumping up and down (thank goodness there was one more dress in her size on the rack). It was icing on the cake when she found the hat to match. She of course had to put on the ensemble when we got home.


I had to bribe her with ice cream to take her picture in her new dress. I don't often use food as a means of bribery, but I have to say that it was worth it this time for the cute pics.

1 comment:

nanny said...

what a beautiful little girl I wonder who she can be, I think she must be a princess that lives in a fairy castle.