Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Day to Mommy!



...............................................................................................................................................................................Today, I had the best Mother's day ever!
Maya sang "Happy Day to Mommy" many times today which was really sweet.
We spent Saturday and most of today at my parents' cottage in Michigan. Maya learned to drive the pontoon boat and loved moving the throttle up and down to make the boat go faster or slower. For mother's day, Maya made me a beautiful beaded bracelet with her name and birthstone. I think Dominic will be having nightmares for many days to come about the bracelet-making experience, so be sure to ask him about it next time you see him. I also got a foot spa which Maya absolutely loves. She gives me a 2 second turn and then takes a 2 minute turn. Maya couldn't wait to get home to ride her "new bike"that she just got on Saturday morning. She is already riding with so much confidence and is now pedaling around the entire block (with Mommy closely trailing behind).
We hope that all of you moms out there had a great Mother's Day.
Thanks to my husband and daughter, I definately did!

1 comment:

nanny said...

You and mummy look like you are having lots of fun, wish I was with you xxxxxxx